The TCA Athletic Booster Club greatly contributes to the overall quality of the athletic program experience by promoting school spirit, reinforcing the Champion Creed, and providing financial support above and beyond the athletic budget. All revenue gained from annual membership sales is invested back into the school, including Lower School Field Day activities plus Middle School & Upper School sports and spirit. The Athletic Booster Club seeks out “wish list” items from all coaches and campuses and funds these needs with revenue gained from annual membership sales.
This year, experience TCA Athletics by becoming an Athletic Booster Club member.
Building Champions Winning Redefined is the platform that supports our athletic endeavors and serves as the foundation for how our student-athletes and coaches prepare and compete. It is supported by the Champion Creed, which equips our student-athletes to live in the fullness of their identity and destiny in Christ.
Join today! Three easy ways to join:
- Text “Booster” to 37284
- Online by clicking here
- Via mail, download this form and mail to TCA
Booster Membership gives you the pleasure of investing in the Athletics "wishlist" of all MS US sports teams, sponsoring LS Field Day and providing campus-wide spirit and character messaging. Students and athletes to come will benefit for years from your generosity and decision to become an Athletic Booster Club member.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Last year, Athletic Booster Club members helped purchase $70,000 of new equipment for 21 sports teams.
- 90% of all students participate in TCA Athletics.
- Building Champions, Winning Redefined is our character-building platform to help prepare our student-athletes to compete in sports and life.
- The only source of funding for the Athletic Booster Club is your membership dollars.
Join us today and transform the way you experience TCA Athletics!
In His Service, Brett & Debbie Whitmire
, TCA Booster Club PresidentSteve Hayes
, Boys Athletic Director and Varsity Football Head CoachKevin Fields
, Girls Athletic Director