TCA Foundation is blessed to have families who have provided special funds for students who are selected to receive Student Tuition Aid. In addition to the determination of financial need, the criteria for awards from these designated funds are listed below:
Teacher Enrichment Designated Scholarships
- Amanda Welwood Memorial Scholarship for a Lower School student.
- Ann Ruff Memorial Scholarship for a student who is an active and growing Christian and a positive influence.
- Anthea Robinson Memorial Scholarship Fund for any student, grades 5-12, with high academic standards, active in extra curricular activities, and exhibits a deep love for God.
- Bernice K. Shayn Scholarship for a Lower or Middle School student.
- Cindy Holland Endowment Fund to aid TCA families in catastrophic crisis for tuition and school related expenses.
- Christian Sanchez Endowed Scholarship for any deserving student.
- Cotter Family Designated Scholarship for any deserving student.
- Daniel and Kathleen Russ Scholarship for Minority Students for a minority student.
- Denny and B.R. Holman Scholarship for an Upper School student.
- Dick and Becky Crews Scholarship for any deserving student.
- Don and Judy Williams Designated Scholarship for Learning Lab or Discovery Room fees for any student.
- Eddy Alvin Roy Anderson Scholarship for a Lower or Middle School student.
- Foster Family Scholarship
- Four Known Soldiers Memorial Fund for a student demonstrating leadership qualities.
- Grover and Maidee Hope Designated Scholarship for a student of a TCA alumnus.
- Harold E. Vanberg Scholarship for a student with a strong, visible commitment to the Lord.
- I. Graham Holloway Memorial Designated Scholarship for a student active in extra curricular activities and displaying strong leadership qualities.
- Jane Ellen Carreker Designated Scholarship for any deserving student.
- Jeremiah 9:23-24 Designated Scholarship for any deserving student.
- John F. and Frances T. Mowrey Scholarship for any deserving student.
- Dr. John L. Baskin Alumni Association Scholarship for a child of a TCA alumnus who is new to Trinity.
- John S. Kemp, Sr. Scholarship for a student active in extra curricular activities.
- Mrs. John Murchison, Sr. Scholarship Fund for any deserving student.
- Josh Hucklebridge Scholarship for a student from a single parent household with financial need.
- Judy Brunson Memorial Scholarship for children of widows or single mothers.
- Lisa Landry Childress Memorial Scholarship for a student of a TCA alumnus.
- LuAlice and John Lovelace Scholarship for any deserving student.
- Mary Helen Noland Scholarship for a child of a new, incoming, minority family.
- Micah 6:8 Scholarship for child of a widow.
- Phil and Karen Brosseau Scholarship for any deserving student.
- PTF/Big Blue Designated Scholarship for any deserving student.
- Ray and Edith Martin Scholarship for a Lower or Middle School student.
- Romans 1:16 Scholarship to encourage racial, ethnic, and cultural diversity.
- Roy Gene Evans Entrepreneurial Endowment for a student exhibiting high integrity with a strong work ethic and character.
- Rudy and Anna Drosihn Memorial Scholarship for an adopted child.
- Scholarship for Students of TCA Employees
- Steve Adair/Andy Rooker Scholarship for students to particpate in the baseball or athletic program.
- TCA Alumni Designated Scholarship for children of TCA alumni.
- TCA Leadership Character Scholarship for a student demonstrating excellent leadership character.
- Valesano Scholarship for Single Moms for a student from a single parent female household.
- William E. Millet Single Parent Scholarship for a student from a single parent household.
– only a percentage from the earnings are distributed each year to the area meeting the criteria set up by the donor.
Endowed Chair for Bible and Ministry
The C.H. and M.S. Hoiles Endowment for the Sciences
Lightner Teacher Merit Scholarship
The Metz/Wenzelmann Memorial Scholarship
Staff and Teacher Emergency Help Fund
The Francis Schaeffer Visual Arts Teaching Chair
The Cox Family Ted McWhinney ’82 Memorial Endowment for the Foreign Language Department
For more information, contact the TCA Foundation, 972 447-4609.