Ways to Give
- Student Tuition Aid
- Pursuing Excellence Campaign
- General Giving
- TCA Foundation Endowment
- Planned Giving
- Gifts of Stock
Student Tuition Aid (STA) is a needs-based program to help families afford tuition for their children. STA enriches our TCA community by promoting diversity and helping families who are facing unexpected financial challenges such as the loss of a loved one or job.
Million awarded during the
2020-21 school year
Students received STA during the 2020-21 school year
Approximately 10% of the student body receives STA
Donors support STA annually
Scholarship fund originated
Over 3,300 students have received STA since the scholarship program originated
The TCA Board of Trustees, Foundation Board and leadership have set a bold vision for the future of our school, the Pursuing Excellence Campaign. More than a building campaign, this new master plan outlines a multi-phase project that will transform our 40-acre campus. It sets in motion TCA's course for the future: academically, spiritually, and through athletics and the arts. The campus redesign will advance our mission by supporting 21st century learning and is designed to enhance community and relationships – hallmarks of a TCA education. Click here to learn more.
When you support TCA, you are helping to develop the heart, soul, mind and strength of students. In addition to STA and the Pursuing Excellence Campaign, you can support the greatest needs of TCA by giving an Unrestricted gift. To give to a specific project, select Other on the donation form and provide the designation.
The Investment Committee for TCA Foundation oversees the management of the endowment that benefits TCA. The endowment is invested to provide needed income in a predictable way while seeking to grow the balance of the fund over time.
Named endowments are established and funded by donors to meet specific needs and often to honor or remember people who have made a significant impact on their lives.
At the TCA Foundation, most named endowments benefit Student Tuition Aid and Teacher Enrichment. The minimum amount to establish an endowment is $25,000.
For more information, please contact Belinda Branstetter at (972) 447-4742.
The Joyce E. Millet Endowed Student Tuition Aid Fund
In 1985, the endowment designated for Student Tuition Aid was named in memory of Joyce Millet, the late wife of William E. “Bill” Millet. Bill began the first scholarship fund in 1974 and has been devoted to raising needed funds for STA for almost 50 years.
Today, over 40 named endowed scholarship funds have been established within the endowment.
- Amanda Welwood Memorial Scholarship
- Ann Ruff Memorial Scholarship
- Anthea Robinson Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Bernice K. Shayn Scholarship
- BFL Fund for Black/African American Students
- Cindy Holland Endowment Fund
- Christian Sanchez Endowed Scholarship
- Cotter Family Designated Scholarship
- Daniel and Kathleen Russ Scholarship for Minority Students
- Denny and B.R. Holman Scholarship
- Dick and Becky Crews Scholarship
- Don and Judy Williams Designated Scholarship
- Eddy Alvin Roy Anderson Scholarship
- Foster Family Scholarship
- Four Known Soldiers Memorial Fund
- Grover and Maidee Hope Designated Scholarship
- Harold E. Vanberg Scholarship
- Graham Holloway Memorial Designated Scholarship
- Jane Ellen Carreker Designated Scholarship
- Jeremiah 9:23-24 Designated Scholarship
- John F. and Frances T. Mowrey Scholarship
- Dr. John L. Baskin Alumni Association Scholarship
- John S. Kemp, Sr. Scholarship
- Mrs. John Murchison, Sr. Scholarship Fund
- Josh Hucklebridge Scholarship
- Judy Brunson Memorial Scholarship
- Lisa Landry Childress Memorial Scholarship
- LuAlice and John Lovelace Scholarship
- Mary Helen Noland Scholarship
- Micah 6:8 Scholarship
- Phil and Karen Brosseau Scholarship
- PTF/Big Blue Designated Scholarship
- Ray and Edith Martin Scholarship
- Romans 1:16 Scholarship
- Roy Gene Evans Entrepreneurial Endowment
- Rudy and Anna Drosihn Memorial Scholarship
- Scholarship for Students of TCA Employees
- Steve Adair/Andy Rooker Scholarship
- TCA Alumni Designated Scholarship
- TCA Leadership Character Scholarship
- Valesano Scholarship for Single Moms
- William E. Millet Single Parent Scholarship
The Dr. Trevor E. Mabery teacher enrichment endowment
In 1984, Trinity Christian Academy established an endowment to enhance the quality of classroom instruction and to retain and encourage highly qualified faculty. In 1987, the fund was named in memory of Dr. Trevor E. Mabery, former TCA parent, board member and athletic team doctor.
Over the years, several designated endowments have been established within the fund.
- The Cox Family/Tedd McWhinney ’82 Memorial Endowment for the Foreign Language Department
- The C.H. and M.S. Hoiles Endowment for the Sciences
- Lightner Teacher Merit Scholarship
- Staff and Teacher Emergency Help Fund
- The Metz/Wenzelmann Memorial Scholarship
- The Francis Schaeffer Visual Arts Teaching Chair
You can make a significant and lasting impact on the lives of TCA students by making a planned gift to TCA Foundation as part of your estate plans. Please contact Becky Lewis, Executive Director TCA Foundation, at (972) 447-4609, to learn about estate planning options.
The TCA Foundation accepts gifts of securities, including stocks and bonds. Gifts of appreciated securities offer tax advantages while supporting the mission of TCA. If you wish to donate stocks or mutual funds, please contact Becky Lewis at 972-447-4609 for transfer instructions.
Trinity Christian Academy Foundation
17480 Dallas Parkway, Suite 115
Dallas, Texas 75287