At TCA, volunteers are the lifeblood of our community, they connect the faculty and staff with the parent community and they assist the school in executing many wonderful events. There is such a wide variety of skills and talents in the parent community here at TCA and they use are used in volunteer positions here on campus every day.
- MPACT (Moms Praying and Coming Together) – TCA moms gather regularly to pray, fellowship and foster community.
- Dads Club – Lower School dads assist with carpool, read to LS classes, serve snow cones and sing Christmas carols with LS students.
- PTF (Parent-Teacher Fellowship) – PTF exists to enhance the relationship between TCA families and the school through various opportunities, including
- Room Mother Program
- Uniform Resale
- Mums, Concessions and Grill Dads
- Wall of Prayer – This school-wide ministry covers every student, faculty and staff member in prayer every day.
- Grandparent Days – Over 1,000 Lower School grandparents visit campus during this two-day event in November.