Service and Missions
Through life experiences, service and mission opportunities and mentoring programs, TCA provides its students with the ability to lead and serve every day. From holding doors as a line leader in Lower School to traveling locally or globally to bless others, all students discover that to lead well is to serve well in Christ’s name.
“The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’ ”
Grade-level Service Projects
- Kindergarten: Collect supplies for Amazon schools and Africa mission trip
- Grade 1: Visit retirement homes
- Grade 2: Appreciation of TCA’s community helpers, partner with Upper School Reach Every Corner Club
- Grade 3: Love Lambs for Children’s Hospital at Baylor and snacks for Addison police and fire departments
- Grade 4: Operation Christmas Child
- Grade 5: Feed My Starving Children
- Grade 6: Camp of the Hills, Marble Falls, TX
- Grade 7: Dallas Life Foundation
- Grade 8: Carr Elementary tutoring
- Grade 9: Summer Clothing Drive
- Grade 10: Canned Food Drive
- Grade 11: Winter Clothing Drive
- Grade 12: School Supplies Drive for Anne Frank Elementary
Upper School students give over 20,000 hours annually to serving their community, within the local Metroplex and around the world.
Service clubs started by students
Service is an integral part of the TCA community, beginning in Lower School and continuing on through our faculty, staff and alumni community. Students not only serve, but many have been inspired to create new service clubs to fill needs within the community.